Women all over the world spend millions of dollars annually on breast enlargement, such is the concept of femininity associated with large breasts. Going under the knife for this purpose, however, is risky and creates a lot of health issues and complications. This objective can be easily achieved by the following breast enlargement exercises.
Before we list these exercises and their benefits it is necessary to clarify that breasts are made of glandular tissues and fat, which no exercise can enlarge. What these exercise do is that they make your breasts look bigger by strengthening the muscles just beneath the breasts. As you exercise, these muscles get stronger to prevent your breasts from sagging, so you get firmer breasts which appear to look bigger.
The following these yoga breast enlargement exercises are extremely beneficial for breast enlargement.
1Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
This yoga pose strengthens the muscles under your chest.
- Lie face down on the ground, your legs and feet stretched straight.
- Put your palms on the sides of your shoulders, your elbows pointing backwards.
- Inhale and raise you body from the navel up as high as you can, arching your back and feeling the pressure in the small of your back. Keep your head bent backyards and don’t use your arms’ muscles while raising your body.
- Hold for 5 seconds and then gradually lower the body to the starting position.
- As your spine becomes supple you will be able to stretch your arms straight and hold the pose for longer duration.
- Repeat twice.