Want attractive biceps? Here are some excellent bicep curl exercises that will give your bigger biceps if performed regularly.
1Barbell Curl Exercise
- Stand straight and hold a barbell with your hands shoulders-width apart, your palms facing outwards. Keep elbows close to the body.
- Exhale and curl the weights forward as you raise the bar to the shoulder level, tightening the biceps.
- Hold the bar in that position for 5 seconds, squeezing your biceps.
- Inhale and slowly lower the bar to the starting position.
- Repeat 5-10 times.
- Use closer grip for added benefits.